Rules of Survival Anti-Ban Technique
Use this with fresh account
Don’t try running detected cheats forcefully.
When You’re reported by someone on ROS, the game takes a screenshot of the client screen and uploads it to the server for review.
The file is stored inside your ROS game folder in
The idea here is to prevent the game from writing to “gmcomplainedimg.tga” so it can’t take anymore Screenshots and upload, hence anti-ban.
1. Delete the “gmcomplainedimg.tga” if it already exists.
2. Create a Blank text file in C:rosDocuments (or wherever ros is installed) , rename it to “gmcomplainedimg.tga” (make sure you’re changing extension)
3. Right Click the file, Go to Properties
5. On the general tab select “Read Only”
4. On the Security tab Select each group individually and click “EDIT”
5. Disallow all permissions
6. Click Advanced
7. Change Owner to SYSTEM
9. Make sure others are disallowed access
8. Press Apply, Then OK
Try it out and let me know if you’re still getting banned. I will update the thread accordingly.